Friday, September 2, 2011

I love my Dad.

This whole post isn't about my dad--it's just being written after a lengthy phone call with my dad. I don't even know how much he'll actor into all of this. He could actually end up being the main focus or just a blurb.

Anyway, this past week has been a good one. I began one of my internships on Monday-the one at Odd Lot Entertainment. So far I LOVE it. The people, the work, the things I'm learning, it's all great. So far all I've really done is some expense reports and odd jobs around the office with some script coverage, but it feels cool being a part of this kind of team. I'm not sure if it's something I want to make a career out of, producing movies, but I love being able to do it right now. It's like being a part of this club all these years, liking movies and knowing about movies, and just now finding out where the clubhouse is. Next week I begin my internship at Vendome on top of this one. We'll see what happens there...

Other than all that, life is pretty good. I haven't been able to do a whole lot outside my internship except write a few articles. I HAVE been have to catch up on my movie-watching though. In the past week I've seen:

-Crazy, Stupid, Love (again...for the third time, actually)
-Friends with Benefits (eh)
-The Help (recommend)
-Going the Distance (I've seen better, but it was good)
-Hanna (Chemical Brothers' score was awesome. The movie: also awesome)
-Monte Carlo (yeah, the movie with Selena Gomez. I can't get over how adorable she is. That Justin Beiber will hold onto her if he knows what's good for him)
-Beastly (Nope. Mistake)
-Bridesmaids (Hilarious)
-X Men: First Class (Pass)
-Transformers 3 (the first fifteen minutes...)
-Something Borrowed (Alright)
-Charlie St. Cloud (the first fifteen minutes)

I'm gonna go ahead and stop right there.

That's all I got.


No comments: