Sunday, September 11, 2011

22

Today, I am 22.

Last thing I did as a 21 year old: the dishes
Last song I listened to as a 21 year old: Beyonce's "Single Ladies." What else?
Last thing I bought as a 21 year old: Diet Pepsi and yogurt.
Last night as a 21 year old: Went to my cousin Alex's housewarming/birthday party.
Last thing I ate as a 21 year old: Broccoli
Last thing I drank as a 21 year old: Diet Pepsi
Last people I hung out with: Andrew and Lauren

First movie I watched as a 22 year old: Father of the Bride
First thing I wore as a 22 year old: grey sweatshirt and pajama bottoms
First thing I ate as a 22 year old: TBA


Other stats:

Job: Intern/freelance writer
Location: Los Angeles
Relationship Status: Single
Hair: At least 22 inches long, brown/red
Favorite food: eggs in a basket
Favorite movie: In Bruges, Crazy Stupid Love
Favorite band: Black Keys?
Favorite TV show: Mad Men
Current song obsession: The Hood Internet: Eve/Radiohead mashup
Current skin status: TAN

More on this whole "22 years old" thing later.

Goodnight!

No comments: