Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Updates

I've been terrible with this thing. Between reading scripts and writing coverage all day long, by the time it comes to write in this thing, I'm all spent. So, here are a few updates from the past few weeks:

-The internships are going great. OddLot is fantastic, and Vendome is slow/fantastic. With everyone being in Toronto for the film festival, things have been pretty chill. And I like it.

-I turned 22 on Sunday! It was the best birthday I've ever had. I hate making a big deal about my birthday, especially since THE September 11th (you know...that old chestnut). Anyways, the Universe made it the perfect day. I met a cool guy from Beirut on the bus on the way to church, had a good day at church creating divorce rings with Lars, had a birthday dinner cooked by Leanne, and got to talk to everyone I wanted to talk to. It was the perfect, low-key birthday I wanted.

-I went to my cousin Alex's birthday/housewarming party up in the hills the night before my birthday. I got to see him and a ton of my relatives, plus Jon Heder. So...good night.

-Leanne made out with Jason Segel. That's all I got to say about that...

-Eggs in a basket-still my favorite breakfast food.

-I BOUGHT A TICKET TO REXBURG FOR OCTOBER 13TH-16TH

-I went a week without my debit card last week. I lived only off the cash in my pocket, which totaled $14.00. Hayells yeah.

-I filled out my first apartment application today. For an apartment. My own apartment.


Oh my goodness, I don't even feel like finishing this post. I'm so exhausted.

No comments: