Friday, September 30, 2011

This is Nucking Futs.

I know it's been forever since I've updated this (again). A lot's been going on. A lot, a lot. The life I'm living right now is almost completely different from the life I had when I moved here. And it's not even close to the life I thought I was going to have when I moved here. Sometimes I wake up and I can't believe this is my life. Last night I was walking around Runyon Canyon, looking around Los Angeles, and it all hit me at once. I've been so, incredibly blessed since I've been here. There's no way I'd be where I am without some divine intervention. And I don't say that lightly.

I've got an internship that I love, where I get to meet cool directors and producers and read cool scripts.
I'm moving into my first official apartment tomorrow. With 3 other girls. Literally across the street from the Los Angeles Temple.
I have a semi-steady job that provides me with more than enough rent/grocery/other crap money.
I have great friends here. Like, really great friends.
I have a tan (what?) And my hair is officially two feet long.
As of December I can do whatever I want, and go wherever I want.
I just discovered a crapload of new music.
I also just discovered the commissary at LA Air Force Base. I bought a whole thing of face wash for $2.25
I'm volunteering at 826LA, which is the best choice I've made since I got here. the kids are great, and it feels so good to be tutoring again.

Anyways, point it I'm incredibly blessed.

And that's all I got.


No comments: