1. I've had five best friends over the course of my life- two that I would consider my best, best friends.
2. I used to be deathly afraid of spiders, now I'm only afraid of spiders if they're in someone else's house. I don't know why.
3. I used to be a high school theater critic.
4. My hair is 22 inches long.
5. When I was born I had 2 inches of jet black hair, then I was a blonde until the age of 6.
6. I have the entire "Ice, Ice Baby" rap memorized.
7. I once drove for 11 hours straight across the country.
8. The worst physical pain I've ever experienced was the ear infection I had in high school. To this day, if I think about the pain, I shudder.
9. If you poke me in the ribs, I will spaz out for probably the next 10 minutes. It's ridiculous, and embarrassing, and I wish I didn't do it, but there it is.
10. The first music video I remember seeing was The Beastie Boys' "Sabotage" on Pop Up Video.
11. My favorite food is bananas. are bananas? is the banana?
12. My eyes change from blue to grey to green.
13. I once had a dream that a man challenged me to a duel, then shot me in the leg. When I went home to tell my mom about the duel, my backyard was a safari and I caught my mom making out with Beetlejuice.
14. Once I met David Sedaris. He said I "bedazzled" him.
15. The one thing that never, ever fails to make me laugh is seeing people trip and fall down.
16. I got a black eye in the 8th grade that chipped a piece of bone off of my cheekbone.
17. I sold my first piece of artwork in the 4th grade.
18. I love to make people laugh. I don't mean that in the sense that that makes me a good person or something. It's like an addiction.
19. Much like my addiction to carbonated beverages.
20. I'm most happiest when I'm writing, drawing, driving, walking, or running.
21. I have five siblings. I love all of them, and I miss all of them very much.
22. I love collarbones.
23. I'm a sucker for scruff, a sense of humor, creativity, and intelligence. Have any of those, and I probably already have a crush on you.
24. I can't go a day without talking in an accent.
25. I've never had a fast food hamburger. I'm allowed to have my first one on my honeymoon.
There it is.