Monday, July 5, 2010

99 Problems but my kicks ain't one.

1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
The scar on my chin is from jumping off the edge of the pool backwards

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
A bunch of mismatched posters of the Eiffel Tower, Jimi Hendrix, and turn-tables.

4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
I like a lot of music- "Rock" mostly, but I love hip hop,reggae, classical, blues, some country, funk, classic rock, folk, instrumental stuff. It's all good.

5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
Around 6:00 PM in Arizona

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
A crystal ball. That'd be awesome

7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
My family

8.WHATS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION?
Probably my Mac. It's got everything on it- my writing, my pictures, etc.

9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
5'9"

10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
Nope

11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
I used too.

12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
Myself, probably.

13. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?
That someone's life will be worse because of me.

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
I like hair on the darker side, I guess. I don't have an eye preference, except purple eyes are a no-go. It's just not kosher.

15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO?
HA. Anywhere but the temple grounds, the gardens, or over the phone.

16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
Coffee...ice cream?

17. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
chicken

18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Grilled vegetable salad from California Pizza Kitchen.

19. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME?
Green or purple.

20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
Crackers or fish?

21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?
My baptismal dress

22. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?
Yes.

23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
No.

24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
I like Steve Madden shoes, American Eagle jeans, and Victorias Secret bras. Everything else is fair game.

25. WHO IS YOUR FAV FEMALE/MALE CELEBRITY?
Male- Alec Baldwin, Female- Meryl Streep

26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?
Back at home

27. WHAT KIND IS IT?
Dog named Honey.

28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
Probably.

30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
17

31. BLONDES, BRUNETTES OR RED HEADS?
I love em all.

32. FAVORITE QUOTE?
It's super cheesy, but "Doubt that the stars are fire. Doubt the Sun moves. Doubt truth to be a liar. But never doubt I love" from Hamlet.

33. FAVORITE PLACE?
Williamsburg, Virginia. I could probably think of a 'cooler' place, but there are so many good memories there.

34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA?
Yes

35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
Intelligence, sense of humor, and sugar.

36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?
Met? No.

37. FIRST JOB?
paper route

38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
Yep.

39. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOUL MATE?
I know I'm not supposed to think they do because of agency and all that, but I like thinking there's someone meant for everyone.

40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT?
Eating breakfast

41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
Yes.

42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
My hair or my eyes.

43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
Yep.

44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
Debts paid off. Or books/music/movies.

45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT AND THEIR NAMES?
I want at least two kids. As for names, I like them unique- Vendella (I don't know why...), Roman, Simone, Maddox

46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My name's a combination of a girl my mom used to take care of, and the last part of my mom's name.

47. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Ignorance or insincerity

48. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU LIKED ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL?
I actually really liked high school for the most part. I liked skipping school though.

49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
I switch between Dove and Garnier Fructis

50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes.

51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Turkey

52. ANY BAD HABITS?
I can be a terrible procrastinator.

53. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON?
Nah

54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
If I could get past the first stages of myself. I'm
incredibly shy, which I think gets mistaken for arrogance.

55. DO YOU AGREE WITH FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS?
Not really.

56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
Yes.

57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
Humor.

58. OH NO, THIS IS MISSING!
My I-card.

59. WHAT'S YOUR MAIN GOAL IN LIFE?
This'll probably be the cheesiest answer on here, but I want to perpetuate change. I really, really want to make a difference on a global scale.

60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
Barbies. I had quite the collection if I do say so myself.

61. HOW OLD WERE YOU WHEN YOU FIRST FELL IN LOVE?
I don't think I've been in love yet.

62.WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID?
Yep.

63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Too much.

64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
Mashed potatoes!

65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
Kindness, taller than me, sturdy shoulders, intelligence, sense of humor, curiosity, creativity, sincerity, priesthood, sense of adventure. Any combination of those...

66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
Lee-lee, Ivanstein, Bananalee, Lee Baby, Mormon

68. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?
30 Rock

69.WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH YOUR ENEMIES?
Put yourself in their shoes

70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Pistachio, or any kind of chunky, chocolate concoction.

71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
And proud of it.

72. DO YOU HAVE A COMPUTER IN YOUR ROOM?
my laptop

73. PLANS FOR TONIGHT?
What I want, when I want!...Plus some homework.

74. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE WHEN YOU ARE OLDER?
I wanna be a nomad when I grow up.

75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
Sure

76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
Beastie Boys...

77. LAST THING YOU DRANK?
Carbonated water

78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Mary Alice

79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX
Face.

80. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME?
Read, draw, run

81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?
Nicholas Cage

82. FAVORITE SEASON OF THE YEAR?
Spring or Fall

83. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF CANDY?
Chocolate chips.

84. HAVE YOU EVER REALLY AND TRULY HAD A BEST FRIEND?
Several.

85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
It changes, but usually it's some form of Auburn.

86. EYE COLOR?
Changes from blue to gray to green

87. SHOE SIZE?
9-10

88. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
I'm not a huge fast-food person...Panda Express?

89. FAVORITE RESTAURANT?
I've only been there twice, but I love Sushi Samba.

90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
Yes.

91. WATCH TV TODAY?
Right now...

92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
Well it was September 11th in 1989, but it's varied ever since.

93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?
I have a working knowledge of the piano, and I used to play the flute.

94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT?
Somewhere between the two.

96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
Relationships

97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
Cake mix, chocolate chips, cabbage, and carbonated water. This purchase brought to you by the letter 'C,' apparently...

98. WOULD YOU EVER BE A HOUSEWIFE?
If it meant I could raise my kids, definitely.

99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
Alternating between Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius and Anton Chekov short stories

Well, there it is.

No comments: