Sunday, May 23, 2010

And please bless...

This is my prayer template for the time-being...

Please:

1. Help me to wake up on time tomorrow morning.
2. Let me like the color of my hair when I wake up.
3. Give me the motivation I need to do homework.
4. Don't let my feet die on me. I really like running...
5. Let me find the right internship for Fall. LA would be nice.
6. Don't let me give in to my desire to cut my hair.
7. Stop these stupid breakouts. Seriously.
8. Bring back Arrested Development.
9. Don't let it snow in Rexburg anymore.
10. Let this week go by fast.

Thank You for (in no particular order):

1. My job. I love it. No matter how much I might complain, or wish that a student cancels.
2. My friends. Near and far.
3. Not letting my hair fall out after this millionth dye job.
4. Letting me run again. I forgot how good it feels.
5. My iPod. My hero.
6. The World Cup. Only 3 more weeks.
7. Asian food. This is self-explanatory.
8. My family. I don't know what we did to deserve each other, but I can't imagine being a part of any other family.
9. Kids. They make everything better. Everything.
10. The church. Also self-explanatory.

No comments: