Sunday, April 25, 2010

RIP


As I sit here typing, my computer is dying.

Pop ups keep coming up.
Spyware's failing and out of date.
Infiltration Alerts everywhere.

I've had this puppy for 3 long, glorious years. It's like family. Sure it's a little slow, but it's a good slow. Like old Uncle Earl who just sits on the couch all day until Thanksgiving dinner is ready, or the blonde sister who's the last to laugh at every joke.

I've had some good times with this computer. I wrote my first college paper on it. I've emailed countless people. Downloaded a million songs. Watched a thousand episodes of trashy TV.

I don't know if I'm ready to say goodbye.

But it looks like it's about that time.


So farewell, little Inspiron. I'll miss ya....buddy.


*Charlie Brown Christmas Music playing*

No comments: