Saturday, December 4, 2010

Holy Crap

It's been forever since I've updated this thing, so I'll just give highlights.

I'm 21. Legal as legal can be. I still feel like I'm 19, though.

This is the weirdest semester ever. For some reason it's just felt incredibly off and I don't know why.

Caitie finally got back from Iceland.

I got three jobs- a tutor with the Reading Center, a Teacher's Assistant, and an Intern with the Gersh Agency (sort of).

I've made up my mind. Summer 2011 will be spent in either New York City or Los Angeles doing some sort of internship.

Dad' s been in Alabama sine October and he's finally back home!

Isaac puts his mission papers in in a month.

I learned how to torrent. Duuuuuuuude.

I sprained my toe back in September. I was biking back home and I went down a steep hill toward a bridge. I couldn't see very well and I was going pretty fast. Anyways, I thought I was going to run into the bridge's railing and I over corrected in the opposite direction, actually hitting the railing. I flipped off my bike and landed on my entire left side. I thought my arm was broken at first, and my leg had already started to bruise all up and down my calves. I went to the E.R feeling like a pansy since nothing was actually broken. Anyways, they fit me for a boot and I had to walk around with it for the first week of school or so.

Went to L.A to visit Leanne. I forgot how much I love that city. We went to Venice, tons of good restaurants and shopping. Pretty perfect.

I discovered Dan Auerbach. His voice is the sexiest, raspiest, trashiest, most perfect thing out there.

Writing Retreat 2010- Three days of sitting in a cabin at the base of the Tetons, writing, with a couple of breaks for ghost stories, night-hikes, other hikes, eating, teachers playing guitar and doing magic tricks.

Reading Center vs. Writing Center kickball games.

I love grading.

Also, I hate grading.

My hair is 19 inches long from head to tip.

I MET DAVID SEDARIS. I went to his book signing in Salt Lake and got to speak to the man.

Went to Park City with the Metts clan for Thanksgiving.

I don't really feel like writing anymore.







No comments: