Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I Wanna Be Like Mike

So I'm a little bit in love with Mike from this season of The Biggest Loser. He's basically ruined it for every man I meet after this. Not only is the guy gorgeous, but he's the MOST AMAZING GUY ON TV. A couple episodes back the prize for one of the challenges was a year's supply of free groceries from General Mills. His team won the challenge, but there was a single mother of 5 on the opposite team who was upset she didn't win the prize for her family. Later in the episode he gave up his prize to her- another competitor, on the opposite team, of his own free will. And in watching all the episodes I don't think I've ever heard him say a negative thing about another opponent. Anyways, that's my Mike rant.

Other than that, life is going pretty well. Really the only thing to complain about here is the weather. It's so windy here, it's ridiculous. Every time I step outside my eyes just start welling up because of the gusts of wind whipping my face. Annnnd I'm not really in the mood to update anything else, so I'll do it later.

QUOTE OF THE DAY:
"FALLOPIAN TUBES!" -Ashley, Elizabeth, and I

No comments: